Friday, September 6, 2013

Elissa NO!! These people left and had her evicted are IDIOTS JMO


I got this from a group I am in and a fan had sent this out so I wanted to share this here on my blog as well.. I can't believe they evicted her sure I was not to hot that she wanted to keep Amanda though to vote her out "WHAT WERE THESE PEOPLE THINKING" Spencer,Andy and Judd Sorry guys IDIOTS you should of had used that POV Judd on Elissa so McCrae would of put up Andy HELLO!! I am almost to the point where I don't want to watch anymore of this season making me ill the only one in the house I do like is Ginamarie of all things after all this time lol I Know lol

Have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live 

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
__._,_.___





No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...