Monday, September 9, 2013

Big Brother Schedule for the rest of the show

Well Finally the show will be over for the season and in some ways "THANK GOD" For that!! This had to be the WORST season ever with the WORST CAST of people I have ever seen besides Elissa and Helen now I still like Helen even after what she did she realized what she did was stupid.. I also like Jessie she was fun to watch I have to say simple but fun.. The rest of them not so much few of them are hypocrites,lying,ignorant,racists bunch of young people IMO !

So on that note here is a list of the schedule for the last of the shows that will be on this week up till next Wed which will be the finale Wed 18th,2013 and the start of SURVIVOR YEA YEA Can't wait see if this will make up for it which I Hope it does :)

Have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

"Times of on these not sure this is all I know and found from another friend of mine in another group I am in.."


http://chat.bbchatter.com/file.php?2,file=9661,filename=Screen_Shot_2013-09-07_at_3.01.15_PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...