Sunday, September 8, 2013

POV WINNER IS

POV Winner is McCrae! Now this guy suddenly starts to play the game once they get Amanda OUT OF THE HOUSE! I think I maybe liking him a bit again as I did at the beginning of Big Brother in June.. I just don't care much for a few left in the house and should of been gone along time ago to..

I sure hope next season is better than this one my god don't know of any other season that SUCKED yes I said it lol it SUCKED! Though sad thing is it kept most of us watching anyhow sad we are ha ha!!

Have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...