Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Survivor OMGOSH!

Okay this is starting out as I said in my subject line was "OMGOSH" ! Are my words for reasons that this just maybe a interesting season who knows.. I know I know they brought back returning players and there loved ones okay but I have to say this just maybe interesting.. I find it interesting they already voted out one of there own on each tribe & is this part of the twist or what? 

Well we will see so far so good I have to say and even though Colton is back hmmm lets see if he has REALLY changed or NOT! I am on the fence about it right now with him so we will see if he is truly changed for the better..

Redemption Island glad its back that way anyone I like will come back and have another chance to stay in the game.. One player id love to seen would of been Ozzie yes Ozzie was one great player and a loved one with him..

Okay folks enjoy and I will try to keep up to date and par on this.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...