Sunday, September 1, 2013

POV Won Not thrilled

So not thrilled that McCrae yes McCrae Pizza Boy won POV and of course will take himself off but as long as Amanda goes this week I and many others I am sure will be happier that she is gone this week WE CAN ONLY HOPE!

Tonights show of nominations will be on so we can see the reaction and the happenings on that but I am sure some will be edited of course why they even bother I don't know.. I don't get the feeds and I refuse to pay for feeds to watch these people on it and if I did get feeds id watch because E is still in the house and now that GM is starting to grow on me I hope she stays nice to E..

Well off I go for now hope your day or evening is awesome everyone where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...