Friday, September 13, 2013

McCrae Pizza Boy has left the building !

Well he got the boot last night not to surprised to be honest that McCrae was the one going though id wish that Andy had left instead to be honest but hopefully GM will win HOH this last one and evict Andy on finale night and as much as I can't stand that fact that Spencer even got this far as someone wise has said "It is what it is" and a very wise man he is and he knows who he is to huh Dick lol!

Jury house was interesting we all got to see Amanda still up to her tactics why I and I am sure many others are wondering why to but this is Amanda and rumors are flying that her and McCrae are to go on the Amazing Race again not a shock to find that out if its true... Another show I use to watch but not to much even when it is on for some reason I don't but may try to this season.. 

Well have a wonderful day everyone sorry this post is a bit late been busy and exhausted from allot of things going on in my world here at my house but all is better and great now!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...