Wednesday, June 19, 2013

TV Reality Shows

We maybe a bit late on trying to do this but you know what I figured "Why Not try anyhow" so here I am giving it a try .. I have been watching tv reality shows since Survivor the first tv reality show that came out.. Then Big Brother came next then all the rest of them like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette ,Fear Factor, America's Got Talent and so on..

I don't watch them all but the ones I do when I catch them are the ones I like most which is my favorite is Survivor hey its been the longest running reality tv show since 2001 I believe.. Please bare with me I am slowing but surely will be adding more to my content of blog posts..

This is a work in progress but I am hoping in time we shall get there and sooner than later ha ha!

Reality tv shows some have to me anyhow become so fake and staged like the Real Housewives series has.. I am wondering to well I am pretty sure some of America's got talent is to of course but the main one is like Real Housewives I mean is that not to be natural and talking to real housewives not these rich overbearing woman and some are divorced?? It says Real Housewives and some of them are no longer that or even that in some cases just on the show because..

When I first heard about these shows when it started out with Real Housewives of Orange County I thought wow this should be good following around woman who are housewives and there families everyday life NOT Its following around these woman who are rich and live in these big houses and nice cars so on and on when I drive a 92 dodge caravan now and its not the prettiest car in the world its ugly but it gets to a and b and back again but still id love to have a new car some day but its not easy its all about money money money and greed IMO with some of these shows anyhow.. Again this is just my opinion but that is how I have been seeing some of these lately anyhow..

Survivor when it came out it was awesome it still is but they got stuck right now with bringing back old favorites okay that was fine for one show or so but it has been the last 3 or 4 shows they been doing it like Big Brother 13 which I liked then they did one before that and bringing back the former house guests to act as mentors or something like that I mean come on guys bring back the shows that we started with id love to see that maybe this seasons of Big Brother since it starts earlier this year and is longer that it maybe a bit better we shall see..

That is is all for now folks but be noted that I shall return just wanted to get somethings out and said in my first post.. Thanks a bunch for reading and ask questions or just say hi love to chat about these shows so anything I missed let me know and tell me what you would like to see

Kimberly

TV Reality Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...