Saturday, June 22, 2013

Celeb chef Paula Deen admits using 'N word'

You know I have been seeing this for the last few days all over the net even on my facebook page I have been seeing this all over the place.. Some calling her names and throwing stones at her and over majority of us saying " She had a GUN held to her head 20-30 yrs ago being robbed!!" GET OVER IT ALREADY Sorry but my god people she is how old and southern woman who has admitted her faults but I don't care what they say about her I will always enjoy and love Paula Deen because she is who she is and I believe as others feel someone was just after her someone got mad and there panties in  bind then decided to mud sling this womans name in the MUD!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/showbiz/paula-deen-racial-slur

CNN Link so anyone who has not seen it can see it as well.. We all are going to have our opinions on this matter and some of us like myself who think this is has gone on to far and long enough against this lady who has done nothing all her life but raise her two awesome boys who are now grown men and build her business restaurants and being a chef she is thats all she has done..I hear the N word in every rappers song along with much worse words than this one if you ask me and if you did not ask me well you heard my opinion anyhow :)

Yes I decided to post this here because it is reality tv its news and its a reality that happens all  over the world well maybe not all over the world but sure as heck here in the United States of America it sure does IMO

Well thats all for now if you want to comment like I said I am open to opinions and discussions but if your going to bash or flame forget I will not tolerate that at all I have 0% percent tolerance for Ignorance and stupidity besides its my blog and if you don't like it well thats your opinion if you do like it great thank you!

Thanks for chatting with me have a great day everyone

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...