Friday, June 21, 2013

People wondering why so many did not like Maggie from Big Brother 6 ??

@sethtd: @EvelDick Just wondering ur opinion of Maggie? I didn't start watching live until 8. I don't get the hate & feel she is massively underrated
@EvelDick: @sethdtd very underrated. People hated her because they love @JanellePierzina Maggie is the Jim Jones of BB
@JanellePierzina: @EvelDick @sethdtd people hate Maggie because was/is a self righteous bitch! #LiveFeedersKnowTheTruth It had nothing to do with me.

LMAO Still no love lost between Maggie and Janelle.
-----------------

This I got from a group I belong to who got it from twitter feeds but I had to look this Maggie up I could not quite remember what she looked like till I seen her then I remembered but the one I Found most drove me NUTS was Ivette for some reason.. Howie was fun from Big Brother 6 corny but fun and Kaysar was awesome he I wish was one former house-guest they would get back but he will not from what I understand and have heard..

Maybe sometime who knows.. We've seen them all though such as Dr. Will and Boogie the "Chill Town boys" and Janelle I love her she was fun to always will like Janelle don't care what some say about her she is real IMO but there are more that have been on Big Brother who annoyed the living daylights out of me and some of my family even daughter ha ha!!

Kimberly TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...