Friday, June 21, 2013

Daniele Donato sends out private tweet but accidentally Tweeted had to share

Daniele accidentally sends a private tweet to the world of her Butt. This one intended for Dom?

Just had to share serves her right sorry but Daniele and the way she treats her father,mother,sisters and brothers and grandparents makes me sick! Once liked her to when she was on Big Brother and then with her dad there on Big Brother 8,13 when she teamed up with her dad Dick (Evel Dick) I think it was forget but serves her right IMO

Kimberly TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...