Saturday, June 22, 2013

North West, and more unique celebrity baby names

WHO NAMES THERE BABY "NORTH" Come on now folks GIVE ME A BREAK LOL! Sorry but when I first heard about this name that Kim Kardashion and Kayne West named there baby girl I thought of the Movie 'North By Northwest" yes I DID and I am betting Hitchcock  is rolling in his gave right about now !


 http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/21/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/celebrity-baby-names-unique/#entertainment?hpt=entertainment_zite1_featured

Well my only hope is that this baby girl when she grows up does not get teased for her name.. Then again I have heard worse names that people have named there child or bizzare to be honest

Thanks
Kimberly
TV Reality Mom 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...