Monday, June 24, 2013

Casey Deidrick Tweets He's Taped His LAST Episode of Days of Our Lives!

Casey Deidrick Tweets He's Taped His LAST Episode of Days of Our Lives!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/06/20/casey-deidrick-tweets-hes-taped-his-last-episode-of-days-of-our-lives




Remember that casting call for a tall hunk in Salem, U.S.A.? Well, it looks like Casey Deidrick (Chad) is leaving Days of Our Lives. The actor tweeted:



As much as I'm going to miss the tall, drink of DiMera, I can't say I blame Deidrick. Chad has been floating ever since Melanie (Molly Burnett) left town. Here's wishing the actor luck in all of his future endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...