Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Big Brother Show tonight was GREAT

Tonights show was great and love the twists they tossed in there this season but I do have my not likes in that house and find already annoying lol!

Nick is one of those annoying ones not to bad but David is worse OMG when he said that they will mess up his hair FOR REAL LIFEGUARD KID HA HA!

Ginamarie OMG do NOT LIKE her sorry but that laugh was worse than Rachel's and I love Rachel and I like her sister who is in the house to Ellisa is one I like

Helen,Spencer,Howard I like so we shall see how this goes.. All can change in this house and we shall see
BB15 AarynI like her
Aaryn            
 
 
Now we shall see who will get out of the house first and we shall see who will win in this house.. Show can change we all know Big Brother expect the unexpected 
 
Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...