Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BIG BROTHER STARTS TONIGHT !

Big Brother starts TONIGHT YES :))

7/8 Central & Eastern Time zone

I can't wait to see what this seasons of house-guests will bring and I already can say one who annoys me ha ha that is Nick but we shall see how he is I Think he is trying to hard to be like Dan was and Dan I liked sometimes he had his moments to ha ha but still he was playing the game..

This Nick kid not sure he looks and acts more like a player of woman and possibly a bit ignorant JMO now folks but we will see..

I have a few favorites but waiting till after tonight to find out whom it could be and or if it is the ones I think it will be..

Till then

Happy Big Brother DAY

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...