Sunday, March 6, 2016

Tiny House, Big World - HGTV Wouldn't mind one day myself with my husband

Tiny House Big Living is a show I love to watch on HGTV. It is showing us people who want to stop A paying a big mortgage on a house and live within means of there lives now. Or there folks who just want to live within there means with a new lifestyle no more large home but a tiny house that they can now hook up to a truck and travel live anywhere in the USA they want. 

I mean isn't that one of the purposes of wanting one of these homes is to travel and live where you want roam where you like and do as you feel free to do? If it was just my husband and I we must might right now we have both our teenage kids living at home one still in school and then off to college but most likely living at home for a bit. A handicapped son who is home with us and will be till we are not able to take care of him and he will then go in a care place. 

So back to Tiny Houses love allot of these homes some are a bit uh really lol and some are id love to have that one or close to! I just watched a few episodes today being Sunday morning and all. This one couple I seen before they built a home tiny house and now travel went to Central Park in NY now that was fun to see. People just loved there house to! 

This is the couple with the house that I am talking about who at that time were in Central Park Loved how they decorated inside as well.

 This house above doesn't move though still its a pretty awesome house IMO! Not all the homes have to be on wheels which is one of the nice things to.
 This house was fun to see and how they came up with the idea for it.



 Pretty much Tiny House,Big World is a fascinating show on HGTV showing us all the viewers how we can live if we want to in a tiny home. I notice this show and few others like it have become quite the popular thing to do. 

http://www.hgtv.com/shows/tiny-house-big-living

I remember one it was this gal Jen and her Purple Tiny house but oh was that a cool one and another one was almost a multi color tiny house to. Thats the fun you can pick and chose how you want your house whether on wheels or not and play with colors to if you so like.





The storage and creative ways they do it is amazing as well. Using your imagination just to build one of these homes and how to do your storage but enough so you can have enough is awesome in my book. I also like some of the homes they put outside storage on the outside of the house like they have on RV's and buses and what not. One I seen today a couple and picked the winner of the team who built a good tiny house one was rustic other was more modern.

The rustic one was interesting with the daybed outside and two tubs underneath lol! I liked the modern one that had the wine nook with the just like beer taps.

Have a great day everyone where ever in the world you may live day or night. Be kind to one another to sometimes it worth it to get that stumped look on folks face when you are and they might being not so nice :) some thoughts :)

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...