Friday, March 4, 2016

HGTV- Juliann & Todd Love It Or List It Too ! Oh these two ha ha!

Now these two are classic works of art to say IMO Juliann & Todd. Love It Or List It Too I so enjoy the show I so enjoy these two as well. Now the homes they show and do are wonderful. 

I remember one episode Todd showed this one house I believe it was a hillside over looking water views and had mountain views as well as at a dead end street if I remember right. Now that house Id take in a heart beat and spend that kind of money if I had it to !


 http://www.hgtv.com/shows/love-it-or-list-it-too

Juliann is a classic warm hearted young lady I will say and her style is as well. Homes she has done have been oh so beautiful though when she is  not able to do all on the list because again they ran into an issue with the home that must be fixed. Though she always comes through most of the time. 





I always have to laugh at these two when they start acting like brother and sister again as I mentioned earlier from Love It Or List It. I think I liked that time Juliann locked Todd outside ha ha but then unlocked it lol! 

Oh then there was this one couple that the husband had lived in the house when he was a kid and then bought it back or something I forget and she did a great job with the kitchen but they ended up listing it. This was a young couple I remember that. Though if you are also thinking of the husband that snored I seen that one yesterday. I like what she did to there home and they stayed so they Loved it. 

What I was going to say about the one couple is the home Todd found them oh it was to die for ! Vancouver, Canada area is a beautiful area to the homes the area reminds me of the Pacific Northwest areas in the states such as Washington and Oregon.   

 
 So on that note may your evening or day be a beautiful one where ever in the world you may live. Also lets all try to be kind to one another its so refreshing and hey makes me feel better most the time :) 

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...