Friday, March 4, 2016

HGTV- Love It Or List It with Hilary and David oh these two are a hoot :)

Where to start with Love It Or List It with David & Hilary LOL! I remember the first time I started watching the show; they both reminded me at first I was thinking maybe a married couple then I watched them closer. I realized no they act more like siblings brother and sister IMO ! 

I love some of the episodes and again I love how people question Hilary and her ability to make there home awesome again. Then David like he will never find them a home they may want to move to. So listing there house instead of loving it.

The sense I get from some episodes that there is a bit of tension between the couples who are having there house renovated by Hilary and her team. I see some almost getting mad at her like whatever her team found wrong with the home that needs repairing they get mad at her like its her fault! REALLY?? I think not ha ha!

The other thing is David gets picked on allot lol he is fun and he takes it like a champ IMO to! He always usually comes through for most of the couples and some of the homes he finds for them. Are ones id say "LIST IT" to my current home! Why because if they have views to die for with water and mountains, nature oh heck yeah! Also those homes with those to die for kitchens with on suits to the master :) oh yes!

http://www.hgtv.com/shows/love-it-or-list-it 

Link for you all to go check out some of there shows and photos of homes. 

 
Though one episode they had with the Mid Century Home oh did I love that make over allot! Something about Mid Century homes I am starting to really like allot that the shows are doing. Or even that farmhouse she did. So many of the shows of Love It Or List It I so enjoy as long as David & Hilary keep doing it lol!





So may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live be a beautiful one! Also be kind to one another how refreshing that can be and so nice to :)

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...