Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Magic: The Gathering – It’s Not What You Run In Modern, It’s How You Prepare

 Sharing a post my husband did something different wanted to share if there is any magic the gathering fans on my blog to :) Yes its a household game in my house lol mainly my daughter and husband. Me I may get back into it later right now been to busy with other things as well.

Thank you everyone enjoy have a great day or evening where in the world you may live. 

KIMBERLY
TV REALITY MOM

------------------------------------------------





http://www.tcgunity.net/magic-the-gathering-its-not-what-you-run-in-modern-its-how-you-prepare/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...