Sunday, March 27, 2016

My thoughts on "I am Cait" !

Alright here we go going to talk about a show I do like though at the same time there is allot to be said IMO. "I am Cait" on E! is about the former Olympian Bruce Jenner now a Trans-gender Woman.  Watching the show says allot to me anyhow and one of those things is the struggle that trans-gender folks go through. 

Now I have known may kinds of people in my life and some like to dress in Drag for one & some were trans-gender men and woman yes met both. Example of that woman to male is Sonny & Cher's daughter who is now living as a man and more power for him to proud of him for coming out to be who he felt he was to be as Bruce to. Caitlyn Jenner is living her life the way she felt it was meant to be. 

People sit to critize so soon about anyone doesn't matter if they are famous or not. So quick to judge and I say have you ever lived in there shoes? No you don't know behind the scenes of there life's and how they felt how they really lived and how they were really treated at times to. I love all people I don't give a rats ass yes I said it don't care if your a lesbian, bi-sexual, trans-gender,gay or like to dress in Drag! All people have the right to live the way they feel they were meant to and if some don't like it well don't pay attention to them go on with your life and do your thing and let others live there lives to . 

I will be the first to applaud Caitlyn Jenner for living the life she wanted to live for so many years! I may not agree with her political stands but you know what no one is to agree with everything all the time. I don't agree with stuff others believe in or like to do or whatever. I don't always agree with friends or family but it doesn't mean I stopped being there friend or stopped loving my family. It just means we have different opinions about life or whatever it maybe as I said.

Also I want to add she is a great father to her kids as her kids still call her dad but love her as much as ever. It was hard on them and the family when Caitlyn came out though they grew to accept her and love her more than ever before. So cud-dos to all them and wishing them all well!

I will admit I was skeptical about reviewing and sharing my thoughts about the show then I thought I am going to do it anyhow. Some may not agree some may agree or even like it or not but thats okay. This is my opinion and my thoughts on a topic that is very much out there today and is finally seen for what it is not hiding in the shadows anymore like back in the day.

So on that note may you have a wonderful day or evening where ever in the world you may live. Be kind to one another as you don't know what the other person has been through unless you lived in there shoes yourself. 

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM 


Link below to see more photos,shows full episodes and more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 http://www.eonline.com/shows/i_am_cait





 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...