Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Show Cops & now for something completley different :)

Like most of us we all like to watch is what I call stupid people trying to run from the Cops ha ha!! Why in gods name do they even try to run there going to catch them; yet they run anyhow. For what? 

I find the show entertaining as well I enjoy this show have watched it from the time it started in 1989 March to be exact.. I watch it most the time now a days when I just need escape from the programming on that day or done listening to anymore to deal with Political issues at the moment. A break you could say so I go and watch Cops and stupid people who try to run from them :) ha ha!!

 Now who doesn't remember this episode in Las Vegas and this cop pulling of this gal and her friend just giving her a sitation I believe and they both had to walk her car didn't have current tags or something I forget. Just the stares people gave this young girl then again she is standing there in a bikini for crying out loud :) to ! Yeah okay so they were at a pool or something well when I am done at any pool or park with one I cover up with something that is me blah blah yeah yeah yeah old fart me right lmfao!

Now who doesn't remember this guy & the other one when they are arresting someone because I think he ran they had to chase is butt so now he got to take a ride to the jail house :)~

Some maybe asking why I am blogging about this show well its fun its stupid fun watching idiot and even ignorant people trying to fight the police why because they think One they are above the law or they never done anything wrong uh yeah right ! Wing monkey's fly by my window every night bahahahahaah!!

 http://www.cops.com/

Have a great evening or day where ever in the world you may live & as always lets try to be kind to one another even when someone is not being so nice to you just smile and wish them a great day they will be stumped I know done it many times :) 

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...