Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Days of Our Lives Stefano WOW remembering Joe on the show :)

WOW what a show today! Remembering Stefano DiMira a character we loved to hate and an actor who we all admire and love at least I do. I will miss him he brought excitement to the show that is for sure. Joseph Mascolo will be sorely missed on the show but well deserved retirement and my highest respects to the man as well who played a villain on the most popular soaps on today IMO! A villain who tormented the people of Salem for 32 yrs I think was said today.

I loved how they all sat around the table talking about there experiences and how it all started as Caroline said with his father who fell in love with Shawn's sister the affair of Colleen Brady and Santo DiMera . How there love affair was trying to be expressed which Santo tried to tell his son Stefano but he had so much anger and hate built up in his heart no stopping him after awhile.

Now with Stefano being killed off by all people to Hope Brady as she learned that he was the one behind Bo kidnapping and making him so ill he dies. Her revenge strong and a woman scorn big time. 

Stefano killed off   

Joe's wikki page and his long career of many different things he has done. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mascolo

Stefano as we knew him page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefano_DiMera


 Though today's show was powerful and I to almost cried and was touched by all the lives and remembering a powerful character played by Joe who brought so much. I want to thank the cast of Days and Joe for bring us such powerful performances and being part of my life anyhow since I was a teen when I first starting watching in 1983 when we had our power couples to Bo & Hope, Steve & Kayla and Jennifer & Jack I know she was with Frankie but its her and Jack that IMO was most powerful the struggles those two went through.

Married and having kids and then passed away but now from rumors he is coming back not sure if its a ghost or he is not dead Mathew Ashford is returning this spring .

So on this note of the day may your day or evening where ever you may live be awesome one and be kind to one another how refreshing it can be.

KIMBERLY
TV REALITY MOM

---------------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...