Monday, March 21, 2016

Little Big Shots ! Little do we know LOL

Little Big Shots first time watching it last night and it was okay. Steve Harvey was funny and the two dancing kids were pretty good. I watched up to that much reasons because IMO the show was not what I thought to be honest.

Now my thoughts on the show its an okay show for the family with kids to watch its a family show as well. Me I wasn't much into the show due to it reminded me to of those shows that have kids very young that do pageants such as that one show that was on TLC for awhile Oh yeah "Toddlers & Tiaras".

 I find shows like that a bit disturbing and understand folks this is JMO on how I feel about certain shows like this. I find these young kids on these shows like its more for the parents sometimes I find the kids who really have a true talent and true desire to want to do what they are doing. Most the time its the parent of the child forcing it upon the child to get all dressed up in make-up and dress up like they were to be 20 yrs old!

http://www.nbc.com/little-big-shots

Now I get these shows are to be fun most the time and showing off a talent that a child has though at the same time I just want to see that a child really wants to do what they are doing. Last night the two I seen that were doing the Salsa dance was pretty good and they did seem to really love what they were doing. SO more power to the kids which is great.





So on that note be kind to one another and have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...