Tuesday, March 1, 2016

HGTV- Flip Or Flop Tarek and Christina fun to watch :)

Tarek & Christina are fun to watch I have to say on Flip Or Flop! I just got done watching there Flip Or Flop after they sold the house and share with us on behind the scenes and the people who bought the homes are today.


 http://www.popsugar.com/home/Flip-Flop-Tarek-Christina-El-Moussa-Facts-37418556

This one was a house that was totally infested to yuck I feel for them when that happens but so funny to see Christina run out the door lol and Izzy inside brushing his head because a few fell on him ha ha! I know not funny but it is some what lol!! Then they played a trick on her Christina and put a rubber rat in the bathroom she is tearing apart in a trap really she was a hoot to see that to :)

This show is fun because I for one have to giggle when Tarek says how much he wants to spend on a rehab and I AM like "uh I bet its going to be more dude lol" which I am sometimes right on that :) 

These two are one of my favorite other couples on HGTV who do a show together and raise there daughter who has OMG grown up into such a young lady and looks so much like Christina but has Tarek's features in the face.

Some of these houses they go for are disasters but so interesting on how they flip it and some have been flops but I think going into this you are going to encounter that from time to time. OH going back to that rubber rat ha ha my husband said they should of put a string on a rubber spider dangling from the ceiling I laughed with a roll of my eyes ha ha!!

OH the episode there car gotten stolen right off the property to. I think Christina may of learned a lesson on that one lol do not put your purse on the front porch like that out in the open. I was a bit surprised when she did it but figured they had crew out there well no one was paying attention sad to say.

 http://www.tarekandchristina.com/


I see the family has added a new addition a new baby looks like a boy precious. I will add pictures showing her pregnant Christina that is and the family with the baby.





 New baby arrivel



As you see some before and after photos of houses they did and then the family love it! Defiantly here is a before with them filming the show :)


  So on that note enjoy may your day or evening where ever in the world you may live is a great one! Lets all try to be kind to one another something refreshing is always nice IMO :)

Thanks all !!

Kimberly
TV REALITY MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...