Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sunday's Big Brother would be update

Hello everyone sorry this post is late but I did not get to watch all of Big Brother on Sunday night due to where I live we had some really bad storms come through which means tv showed nothing but weather news for about 2 hours straight. I only got to see maybe 5-10 minutes of big brother Sunday night LOL!

So more posts will happen most likely on Wed night tomorrow and after Thursdays show which I will post either that same night or Friday sometime during the day.

I basically just heard that Joey is trying to save herself now from being evicted so we shall see how that goes and id really like to see Paolo go sorry don't like her much at all she so far what I seen does nothing in the house and I believe she was the first one to fall off during the first HOH comp to.

So on that note take care of each other be kind to one another and enjoy life take it in one day at time and enjoy that moment .

Be happy and have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...