Friday, July 11, 2014

Paola DJ girl was evicted !

Talk about drama and sit on the edge of your seat Big Brother both Wed night and Thursdays show WOWS! Paola sorry my dear but your voice would of drove me nuts if I had to listen to her much longer. She seems like a nice girl I like her better out of the house and I was touched by what Donny said to her in his good bye message.

As for ZACH I have no idea what that boy is thinking my god he opens mouth and inserts his FOOT every single time then sits there and says he sorry didn't mean to say just came out and blah blah blah he is a lose cannon IMO they needed to evict him last night but Paola got the eviction note anyhow.

Devin let the HOH power go to his head over his time as HOH and that hurt his game. Yes he will have to now fight to stay in the house then again they don't seem to worried about him much at the moment because he will always be a target to get out of the house. So its sounding like Caleb is going up from what I am hearing and few want him gone now. 

I had wished Donny and Frankie would of held that HOH position together since they are team america and Derrick is getting a bit cocky sorry but I like him at the same time he seemed to have changed just a little bit just a little. Maybe its being in that house that does it as they say everything in the Big Brother house changes you in mind and the way you think.

So on that note be kind to one another enjoy your family and friends and the things around you. May your day be awesome where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...