Friday, July 18, 2014

Eviction & New HOH SPOILERS Big Brother

Well Devin saw the front door last night and out he went. I am sorta glad but at the same time I wish they had evicted Caleb but maybe next week. Team America as you seen maybe has a new task this week and the one folks voted for and they must do is convince the house to put up one of there strongest players oh wait sorry this is what they must do .
MISSION B
Someone they believe is a physical threat. 
 
 Well that is pretty close but I am wanting Caleb to go up and not sure who else but they are buzzing about possible nominations this week oh Frankie and Cody won HOH last night. So they are all talking about putting up these players some I will say AGAIN REALLY GUYS UGH!!
 
Cody and Frankie are co-HOH and will make their nominations today.  Those who are in harm's way seem to be Jacosta (the "target" this week), Brittany (who will become the target if she doesn't lighten up), Amber, and Victoria.  Donny's name is being tossed around as a backdoor possibility. 

 Some of the house is now convinced that Donny is ex military and navy seal and professor from Harvard ha ha omg what a bunch of IDIOTS sorry but he is a grounds keeper he has said that to!! 
 
But last night was funny when Julie told Devin that Donny is indeed a grounds keeper he looked like "how stupid do I feel now" look ha ha priceless!
 
So on that note folks not much else to report or say but I shall be back later when I find out some more fun things for the house.
 
Be kind to one another and may your day be awesome where ever in the world you may live.
 
Kimberly
TV Reality Mom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...