Saturday, July 12, 2014

POV Winner is??????????????????

POV winner is the one and only Donny! He plans on taking Jocasta who is on the block and there calling on Caleb to be voted out this Thursday but we shall see I still like to see Loose Cannon Zach go after what he has pulled and done he needs to be voted out as well as now I hate to say it Devin next. Both are loose cannons you never know when one is going to open his mouth and say something then turn around and say "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that like that it just came out" Zach and his famous words.

Devin and his "House Meetings" all the time when he was HOH and then won the POV omg he let that power go to his head and he keeps saying he is playing for his daughter really??? I one minute like his talk with Britney really was kind and I almost fell into his trap of kindness but I am afraid all he does is acts he should get the best actors award or something for all his fake crying not sure ever if its real or when he talks nice anymore. HE is not the same person who walked into that house the first night he changed over time not right away but within that week or so then specially during his HOH and POV wins.


On that note be kind to one another have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV REALITY Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...