Friday, July 4, 2014

Eviction Big Brother I guess not to surprised

Joey it was nice knowing you while in the game kiddo but I am not to surprised you got evicted last night. Though I loved the inner Alex who came out that was funny I laughed so hard I almost well peed my pants ha ha! Okay I said it so there LOL!

I did tell my daughter last night I was a bit disapointned in some of the houseguests I really was hoping not to many of them would be "followers" doing what some others want them to do. I am sorry I go into Big Brother I will play along with the house in some ways but id also play my OWN GAME to! Id play social never had a issue with socializing with people or actually I can be in a store in a isle looking and shopping oh say groceries or something and I will have people just start talking to me like they known me for years lol! 

I was hoping that at least Donny and Frankie and Brittany would of voted to keep Joey and maybe a few others. Though I can understand in some ways but Devin and Caleb need to be knocked down off there "HIGH HORSE" sorry guys but I am already getting irritated with Caleb's stupid little finger sounding like its going to blow up! REALLY HELLO !!??

 Its like that one gal I think from last year who would make those peace signs to her kids or something and kiss her fingers I forget but that drove me nuts after awhile to.Though she was another season which was not last years I think the year before that.

Just like the young gal Helen Kim who got a little high and mighty there with that oh good god I forgot maybe thats a good thing but she use to do something there to for awhile which OMG drove me NUTS!

It would just be refreshing for once to see someone go in and play there own game maybe have a few people for alliances okay but play your own game because you're there to win that money for your family and you not them but I also understand the game you need to play social to. I've watched Big Brother since it started and have not missed any shows as far as I can remember now .

I am glad to say that Donny made Team America which I was glad he did voted for him a few times to and I hope Derrick and Frankie are the other two who make it to Team America.

Well on that note folks be kind to one another have a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live and enjoy life with those you love and friends.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...