Thursday, July 3, 2014

Big Brother last night REALLY!!??

Am I the only one who wanted to jump through the TV and smack Devin on the side of his head? LOL! He made such an ASS Out of himself sorry but he did when he asked Donny if he was in the military??? REALLY DUDE?? I am glad though Donny won POV and saved himself and they put up Joey who has made a mess of her game as well. I am not sure who I want to go home tonight Joey or Paola Shea. I think at this moment I want to see Joey go I like her to but then again this is Big Brother expect the unexpected to happen.

We will see who goes but they are predicting it will be Joey tonight packing it up and heading on home. To bad to but trying to get an all girl alliance this early in the game? To early for anything like that right yet. I know there are a few alliance going on and Devin is in how many all of them? I hope he gets found out on that and called out to. He last night was getting on my last nerve then when he finally realized he was being a jerk to Donny and got a bit emotional then I think I forgave him for now but not forgetting.

As Donny even said he doesn't trust Devin 100% anymore be does trust him some but not totally like he did at the beginning . Devin needs some damage control and done fast. I think Devin will be going home soon I doubt he will make it to jury but the ones I think that will are Frankie,Caleb, Derrick,Cody (maybe),Donny I think will to and Hayden. The ones I think will be headed to jury house when it reaches that time will be Nicole,Zach,Christine,Brittany,Amber so far will see about the rest.

So on that note be kind to one another have a great evening or day where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...