Friday, July 25, 2014

HOH Winners from Last night Big Brother! I just loved that group hug for Frankie to

HOH winners from last night are Frankie and Zach! I cried like a baby last night for Frankie when he came out of the diary room with that letter & showed it to everyone. I also was so touched by what Derrick did by letting Frankie get the HOH this week so he could see his grandfather's pictures. 

My heart broke for Frankie it really did loss of a loved one is not easy and he is in the game decided to stay in the game because he felt it was what his grandfather wants him to do & he is with him in spirit.

Last nights show was good I do have to say and I really have to say as much as I fuss and whine and forget the cheese to go with that whine ha ha I love this cast of people well most. Some are okay and some just don't really belong in the game.

I actually grew a heart for Zach yes of all people he showed his human side last night I seen the look that came over his face when Frankie came out showed the letter when he was crying out of the diary room. He actually broke down for awhile to and cried for Frankie and maybe he thought how lucky he is to with his family.

I think allot of how Zach acted before was a front of some sorts or it was real and now he is feeling compassion and feeling for others if that made sense.

So on that note will report more later go give a family member a hug today I say I did my children and my husband who are my world.

Enjoy your day take time to breath in and out and take in life where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...