Thursday, July 31, 2014

SPOILERS ! NEW HOH'S

The new HoH's

Donny and Nicole



I am so glad that Donny & Nicole finally won HOH and I hope that Donny stays HOH this week to. He so deserves this and I hope and pray he puts up Zach and Caleb but then again lets make that Zach & Christine and then they can take down Christine if someone wins POV and put up Caleb backdoor him I want him out now. I want Zach out to as I keep saying he is a loose canon you never know whats coming next with that kid at all. Entertaining at times okay yeah sure but then it gets annoying with that stupid clap thing he does after every voting live eviction WHAT IS THAT ? Is he suppose to be a duck or what LOL!

Jocasta and her little speech tonight OMG I like her she is awesome lady but in this game she is getting really annoying sorry JMO on that but she is with her little speeches like tonight and thanking her family which okay is nice then thanking this person and that person and god and so on and on .

So on that note I will post more later hope your having a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live. Be kind to one another and enjoy whats around you stop and smell the flowers or something and enjoy life.

We rush to much in life and always in a hurry sometimes we need to slow down a bit and enjoy what and whom is around us.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...