Friday, July 4, 2014

Nomations and ones who won BOTB

Amber nominated Nicole & Hayden

Derrick nominated Brittany & Paolo again goes up on the block

Nicole won th BOTB which tossed Amber from being HOH this week and leaving Devin  HOH who they were trying to back door him now they can't so maybe next week id like to see him gone because now he is not playing that honest game he said he was going to .

After the other night with him and Donny I don't have much respect for Devin anymore at all.

Well thats about all for now will be back later with more updates as they come in to me to share with you all. And of course give my two cents opinion ha ha!

Take care everyone be kind to one another and hope your day is awesome where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...