Sunday, June 29, 2014

Power Of Veto Ceremony over SPOILERS RESULTS

Well results are in and Donny took himself off the block and Joey was replaced yes Joey! She wanted to go up as what I read but I am wondering if this is just an act of what she is suppose to be doing since we picked her as Team America . 

Anyhow link is below hope your all having a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live. Be kind to one another and enjoy life one day at time .

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom  

http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brother-2014-spoilers-week-one-power-of-veto-ceremony-results-3512642/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bigbrotheraccess+%28Big+Brother+Access%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...