Friday, June 27, 2014

Big Brother Thoughts OH MY is all I will say :)

Oh forgot to say HOH Frankie and Caleb and will post later on who they both voted for eviction which btw not sure if I Like this new twist or not. Wait and see I guess :) I do like the Team America though that I do like :)

Where should I start well I can't stand Zach at all! Ignorant idiot don't know why they even have him on the show when its clear he as he said doesn't like anyone! He also said he doesn't have friends or many & he hangs out with his little brother aww okay thats sweet or not not sure. 

So that is one person I don't like so far and sitting there saying crap to Frankie REALLY ha ha and in front of others so clearly I hope this kid gets evicted SOON!

I can safely say Zach I don't like much and Caleb he is on the fence with me right now. He is just a bit well only word I can think of saying is "Cocky" just a bit. So I guess that makes two I don't really like but like I said Caleb with me is on the fence though he to is not as bad as Zach but just a little bit thinking he is all that. JMO 

Now the ones I do like are no brainer IS Frankie duh lol of course I will like him he is funny he is going to be fun to watch this summer. Amber is okay to and Brittany the now single mom divorced for over a year now I like her so far she seems okay.

Next group I like Christine I like her she is funny and cracks me up! She will last for awhile through the game I think she may make it to final four. Cody I like him he seems like a good kid that I can see so far and when who was it oh yea I think it was Hayden who said he didn't realize he was surrounded by legends or something lol!

Saying Cody looked like John Travolta never thought of that but he is right once I looked at him again. Then Amber I like her and he said she looked like Whitney Houston that was sweet I thought okay awww :P lol! 

Derrik I like him the cop dude he is alright and I hope he makes it to the end to one of the final four. Devin looks like the rock hmm thought about that one okay just a bit ha ha but I do like him so far to. Donny is a hoot now he is funny and going to be hilarious to watch because everyone is not going to think of him as a threat not right now or for a while or at all IMO. 




Frankie ,Hayden, Joey I love these three just fun people for once fun fun fun did I say fun already OK so I did more than once FUN FUN FUN HA HA! 

Jocasta OMGOSH she is going to drive me a bit nuts she has no idea what she is gotten herself into coming on this show of all shows and if she starts pushing her beliefs and religion on folks oh my not good don't like those kind of folks at all. So she is on the fence with me right now she seems like a nice lady but just not sure about her yet.

Nicole is to sweet a bit to sweet she needs to toughen it up a bit but like Donny no one will think of her as much as of a threat at all right now. Paolo is going to drive me NUTS yes just a bit in this case! She has that squeaky high pitched voice sorry but she does just some what and watching her all summer not sure on that one. 

Victoria she and Paolo for me on the fence because Victoria thinks she is the hottest girl in the house REALLY???? I do not like people who think they are better than others at all and if she keeps that up not going to want to see her much longer in the house either. 

Last but not least even though I already said I don't like him is Zach nope nope not going to happen much liking him or if this is an act not sure. Though he did say he told someone what he thought of them and got punched in the eye did not learn from that well when he leaves the house people are not going to like him and as he says he will not care well you start to don't care who you are who knows.

On that note that is my thoughts on the show and sorry this came out late but I wanted to wait till after last nights show to post anything so everyone got a chance to watch the show and see it before I sent out my thoughts. Well then again I like spoilers and if you don't then don't know what to say lol but like I tell my daughter and sometimes about her friends if they have an issue that is not lifes biggest even sounds like a personal problem then lol!

Alright then hope your day is great or evening stay safe and be kind to one another and as one use to say before he passed "Keep your feet on the ground  and keep reaching for the stars" yep I said it :)

Kimberly
tv reality mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...