Saturday, June 28, 2014

POV winner & SPOILERS! Update

 Donny is our POV winner! Jocasta is wearing some kind of caterpillar or bug costume LOL! Can't wait to see that when they air the POV. Link below for you all to go to Jokers updates to read more if you like.

 Oh they are also talking about from what I Heard from friends who are watching live feeds that they plan on back dooring Joey! 

NO NO NO they can't get rid of her yet I Like Joey she is fun and there idiots to do that to her they need to get rid of Zach sorry but that kid is to much for me even  not sure about others.

Be kind to one another have a great day where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom





http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbusaupdates&Number=21682573

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...