Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Big Brother Premiers June 25th & twists and surprises REALLY?

Okay everyone Big Brother is here about to start on June 25th,2014 with twists and surprises they are saying. Spoilers will be present in my blog and when posting at times so if you don't want to know then wait till after the show or skip over my posts till your ready to read them just fair Heads Up on how I like to do things LOL!


----------------------------------------------
http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brother-spoilers-will-season-16-have-a-secret-veto-power-3511507/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bigbrotheraccess+%28Big+Brother+Access%29

-----------------------------------------------------


First off they are going to have a hidden Secret Power Of Veto hidden somewhere in the house to be found sound familiar should Survivor Hidden Immunity Idols? Yep so here is the link to BB Access enjoy just wanted to share this link and few thoughts of my own.

This season should be good we shall wait and see.

Kimberly
TV Reality mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...