Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Big Brother Wednesday June 25th ,2014 PREMIERS !

Tomorrow night folks Wednesday get the tv,DVR,VCR if you record the show but get ready its happening finally you know Summer is here when Big Brother starts!

This year its a tree house theme in the house now that should be interesting I seen some photos of the house and it looks interesting but I will say more after I really get to see the house tomorrow night. I hope this years is better than last which you know last years was not to bad just some of the things that happen and some of the players who should of been gone way way at the beginning but you know that was then this is now so I am looking forward to this seasons!

I am wondering about the twists to as I have heard the blood vs water as Survivor did they were thinking of doing in the BB house but not sure if that is going to happen. Though we shall see and I hope the house guests are a little more together this year as well in attitudes and behavior JMO but I just don't want a repeat of last years show at all. 

Well thats all for now everyone just wanted to shout out about tomorrow night to get ready get those tv snack foods ready I usually do lol! I remember one year when  Marcella's Reynolds was on the show id had this craving for nachos all the time go figure lol I think because of our little gal from the south who loved her cheese maybe who knows :) ! Point is snacks for while watching the show is just a must I guess like some need those snacks and party plates for there big events that are happening on tv or not .

Alright then everyone see you tomorrow or after the show sometime be kind to one another enjoy life and take time to to slow down a bit .

Enjoy your day or evening where ever in the world you may be! 

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...