Friday, June 20, 2014

Lost two great men this week :(

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars" was my favorite phrase for the week. Every week I heard Casey Kasem say those words at the end of each broadcast of his radio show. Listen to American Top 40 every week and those were the days. May he be in peace now he will be sorely missed.

Another songwriter was lost today Gerry Goffin songwriter and ex husband of Carole King. I know we don't live forever though I wish the good ones would not go so fast IMO. Here is the link to the New York Times where I read about Goffin today.  Gerry Goffin Dead at 75 yrs old 

 http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/20/arts/music/gerry-goffin-prolific-pop-songwriter-is-dead-at-75.html?smid=tw-share&_r=1

I enjoy all kinds of music from early flapper to jazz,classical,rock and roll ,50s music and most music from the 50s to the early mid 90s. I hope both these men are now in peace and may rest in the heavens above and as Kasem would say about Keep reaching for the stars now he is part of them:)

Enjoy life everyone enjoy each other embrace what comes into your life and breath in and out everyday . Taking life one day at time stop being in such a rush all the time enjoy before you know it that can be gone.

May your day be awesome and fun where ever in the world you may life

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...