Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Voice awesome show this season!

This season of the Voice I have to say IMO is the best for one its having Gwen Stefani on the show along with Pharrell Williams and our other favorite two judges Adam and Blake of course! I say this with great passion because I have always loved No Doubt and Gwen in her solo career to. I have heard of Pharrell Williams but not to much of his career. 

There was a kid from my state where I live from Johnston,Iowa and he was really good loved his voice and glad Blake turned around. I am also glad he turned around for that other young man who came back this year and he is on his team BLAKE!




I caught last nights show today and seen all the acts who got up there and there were few they did not turn around for the one guy who sang "Pretty Woman" and this other guy who sang a song by Hall & Oats which was "Oh Sara" I believe. Anyhow both these two men at least one of the judges sorry IMO should of turned around. Okay I get some of there reasons why but in saying that id turn around and at least work with the one I thought I could really bring out even the best from them.

Not sure if that made sense but if so cool I am glad it did in some ways LOL! 

So on that note be kind to one another may your day or evening be great. Enjoy whom is around you and enjoy life each and everyday while its happening. 

Until next time have a wonderful evening or day!

TV Reality Mom
Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...