Thursday, September 25, 2014

Season Premier of Suvivor OMG was it good IMO!!

Opening Jeff is showing all the Survivor Contestant's and showing them all trying to make fire which was interesting with few. I do have my favorites I think not sure yet but will let you know more later. I know I like Dale and I like The married couple fireman and police officer from Boston I believe they are from.

Photo of cast  
Here we have a link to a site you can even read up on more if you so like.

I am very glad though sorry if some of you may like them but the one twin sisters got voted out last night . Reason I say that is because they both were on Amazing Race and watching them if you did as the tribe members did also as they mentioned did not like them much. They both back-stabbed allot on there and were mean from what I understand. So Nadiya was voted out last night and so be it. I am liking most the tribes they all seem to be getting along though the one young kid the two buddies one of them thought he was all that because he was helping put up shelter lol really?? Now that I found funny JMO now to :)

I was a bit taken they brought back Exile Island to but totally different so again we will see but they are not doing the same where you go and you have to fight your way back into the game its more of you go there and then come back in time for immunity challenges. So we shall see how that goes.

All in all the show started out with a bang I think and I loved it watched the whole show and can't wait till next week.

So be kind to one another may your day be awesome one where ever in the world you may live if its day or evening now.

Next time at TV Reality Mom's
Kimberly

Bye for now :)

Oh found this site you may all enjoy reading as well !

Survivor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...