Thursday, September 18, 2014

Beastro Cowboy Caleb Evicted but he did it with loyality

Yes it happen Caleb was evicted last night from the Big Brother house and I knew it was coming in many ways. One he was way to loyal and trusting and telling everyone everything all the time never keeping it between him and the ones that had the discussion.

Now off at the jury house he will be until next Wed for finale night and the winner of Big Brother shall be crowned. I am hoping its Derrick just because he played the best game that I've seen in along time. Yes he had control of the game the whole time and the house guests to but he also did it playing his own game. Others followed him yes but at the same time some should of played there own game not his.

I also hope Victoria might win the last HOH and turn things around and that would mean Cody would be leaving the house on finale night and joining the jury as well. But in any case if Derrick wins last HOH I am hoping he takes Victoria he will be able to win with her she can win the $50 thousand dollars and be  happy.

Friday night will be a special night of round one of the last HOH of the season and who will win is anyones guess I think.

Be kind to one another and may your day be a great one where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...