Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SPOILER ALERT! Who was evicted Tuesday Night & Who won HOH and Who won POV

Well as we all seen last night Frankie got evicted from the Big Brother House and went off to jury house. He seen it coming but also took it somewhat well I guess. The HOH & POV were all played but we got to see who won HOH that was Derrick and the POV was played yesterday I think but Cody won POV so its going to be good by Caleb.






Caleb and Victoria are up on the block one will be leaving tonight since its another eviction night as well. So tonight we shall see the final three and the night of finale night we will see one leave and the final two play it out for votes to win a half million dollars.

Caleb did not do well again at keeping his mouth shut about Frankie telling him everything that Derrick and Cody and him talked about turning right around telling Frankie. So that is why they are saying it looks like Caleb will be going though they are also telling him he is just a pawn but I am not sure how I am going on this one either.

I think Caleb needs to go and it should be Derrick , Cody and Victoria final three and if that happens I am hoping maybe Victoria turns the house around she wins the final HOH and votes out Cody since we know she will not turn on Derrick no way no how.

So on that note everyone be kind to one another and may your day or evening be wonderful one where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...