Saturday, September 20, 2014

SPOILER ALERT! Winner of second round of the HOH IS !!!

Winner of the second round of the HOH final hoh of the summer for Big Brother and Id have to say this has been a pretty good season considering all.

Winner is Derrick!! Victoria he consoled she was crying of course because she did not win and I am betting she did give it her all IMO.

Good Win Derrick and congrats on making yourself closer to the final 2 which we all know you are in the final 2 and I am really happy you got there. I do hope he takes Victoria if he wins the final round 3 on Finale night of the show. JMO on this and id think he would have a better chance of winning either way.

So on that note may your day be awesome and filled with fun and laughter with family and friends where ever in the world you may live! Be kind to one another of all in the world.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...