Thursday, September 11, 2014

SPOILER ALERT! NEW HOH this week & last nights show OH MY LOL!

To start out with the show was spectacular IMO going through the motions of eviction then the button ! Priceless seeing some of there faces specially Frankie's he looked like he was about to well Pee in his pants yes I said it lol!

Though there was no eviction last night no one went to jury I did enjoy the entrance of Christine in the jury house all of them saying they hoped it was her then it when it was as they said "Awkward" moment no one look at her well they did but didn't give her the attention as most house guests get when they walk in some get up hug and say hello not in this case at all. Served her right but hopefully she figures out and understands she messed up big time with her so called game  play IMO !


The new HOH is to btw Caleb and it is being said he is thinking of putting up Derrick and Victoria but plan is also they want to get Frankie out so if they back door him they could do that. I just don't want to see Derrick go one he is playing the best game and Frankie has not figured  it all out as he claims to have maybe he has some of his Derricks game but not all of it. Everyone in Jury is now figuring that out and if he makes the final two sounds like they will vote for him to win whether Frankie and Derrick get final 2 who knows what will happen but I guess we shall see. 

If I remember right Sunday night, Tuesday, Wed and special showing on Friday of next week. If anyone knows for sure please reply to me. I enjoy getting replies to hope you all are having a great day or evening where ever in the world you may live.


Be kind to one another have a great day or evening sorry this was a bit late but I got a cold which is not fun but laptops work to in any room lol!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...