Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Tribe has spoken HA HA!! NOW GO :)

You guessed it John Rocker got the BOOT last night and had his idol in his pocket but of course did not use it! Sorry John but I was glad to see you go specially after popping off at Natalie I don't care if she was saying anything to you or popping off herself running her mouth you could of been the bigger person and ignored her or said something like "I am sorry you feel that way about me your opinion" and left it at that. But no you had to go and say something like "if you were a man id smack you right now" REALLY???? 

Verbal abuse and anger issues this man has again JMO but he showed all the signs. I seen how his eyes got to when Natalie was telling him off to they got glossy and big I've seen that before many years ago when I was 20 yrs old or so before I met my husband of 21 yrs.  







As for Natalie she could of hushed up and not said anything but she did but also I feel like John set his girlfriends fate in this game to so I am hoping maybe she does some damage control though that maybe to late one of these times when her tribe goes to tribal. 





As for last week of Val going and I finding out didn't know for sure but she lied to John about having an idol and he was trying to  help her but even his comments at tribal when voting was dumb IMO about her. Okay she lied about having the idol and why they voted her out I don't know really I was hoping it would of been Baylor who I want to see go next to be honest. She has a mouth and runs it to and thinks she is all that sorry she is not and she best be lucky and thanking her lucky stars she did not go last night.

So on that note be kind to one another enjoy life and the friends and family around you. 

May your day or evening be great one and till next time on TV Reality Moms Reality TV Remix the tribe has spoken LOL!

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom  
------------------------------------------------------
Blog I found and here is the link


John Rocker Made An Ass Of Himself On Survivor

15,985
1
As ready-made Survivor villains go, John Rocker was always a bit too good to be true. A beefy dude with a hot temper, a notorious past, an empty head, and a (presumably) well-stocked bank account? Fans might have been rooting for him to stick around for hate-watching purposes, but there was no way he was going to last, and in fact he didn't; just three episodes into the current season, Rocker was voted off, leaving his girlfriend—who took a break from running her spray-on tan business to come on the show with him—in the lurch. What you can say for him is that he went out in style, having been accused of being a bigot, come pretty close to getting into a fistfight with a woman, and managed to get voted off the island while in possession of a hidden immunity idol, which guarantees that you can't be voted off the island. Above, some of the highlights of his last days.
[CBS]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...