Thursday, October 2, 2014

SPOILER ALERT ! Survivor REALLY HE actually said that???

Okay did I actually hear John Rocker make that comment after the vote went into a tie & say something about Val not using the IDOL?? REALLY?? If I heard him right and remember he said something in the content of " I told you to use the idol and you didn't now your going to look like an idiot in the eyes of your husband"?? Or something within those lines??? I feel for his girlfriend but not sure on how she is quite yet either.




This guy is arrogant and ignorant to IMO sorry I tried to give him a chance after hearing some of the things he said in the past and what happen to him being penalized for the racist and bigot remarks he made about other players and team members. You know I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and try to see for myself maybe they changed and are sorry for whatever it was they did.  In next weeks preview he is getting hammered into and he is standing there making hand gestures like a moving mouth with his hand. 

It was nice to see Nadiya show some emotions last night one twin of the sister Natalie who got voted out last week. It was nice to see her show feelings like that and that she is to human doesn't need to be this tough ass all the time or mean like her and her sister were in Amazing Race from what I heard and seen.




I was sad to see Val go though id wish it had not been her and been Baylor instead. She was getting a bit ahead of herself and mouthy could not admit to things she said then turned it on Val which then hurt Val in a way to. 




So Val was voted out last night at tribal which was pretty good up till of course the tie happen and then John Rocker made his comment when he was putting his vote into the urn they have for voting.

Otherwise this is going to be a good season I think to and its going to get a bit intense as well but I think I can see who is going to the end but not sure so not  going to say quite yet maybe later.

One is Josh & Reed I think will be two that get to the end maybe final 3. Dale & Kelley father and daughter I think will make it to the final 4 and maybe final 3 who knows. There a few though I don't see making it much longer one maybe John Rocker for one but he brought allot of it on him by himself and maybe if he had made a peace with everyone and told everyone who he is and things he said in the past and he was sorry but didn't not sure if that would of helped or not.

 Well on that note be kind to one another enjoy loved ones around you and friends and life don't take anything for granted. Life is to precious so enjoy everyday that is given to us.

May your day or evening be great where ever in the world you may live.

TV Reality Mom
Kimberly 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...