Friday, October 31, 2014

What ARE THEY THINKING!! Survivor OMG!

Yes I start with WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?? Survivor OMG because I can't get over they voted out Dale I am sorry but these people on this tribe are IDIOTS JMO at the moment but REALLY? They think they can trust Baylor and her mother Missy???? HA HA! I heard her open her flap about "thanks for saving me but now I have to vote you out?" REALLY BAYLOR?? She flipped once and she is going to do it again and I hope to god that when they merge next week the others see through her crap and get her out! 

I know she will be part of the jury now but at least I will not have to listen to her condescending comments again JMO on this but god!!

So because of these two
Dale gets voted out and they honestly think they can trust Baylor and Missy HA HA HA HA HA HA BWHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA HAHAHA! YES Okay may of over did that but its funny that they think they can they are dumb to think they can at this moment.

So Dale got voted out yes he may of fibbed about the idol he had id use it anyhow for shits and giggles lol but he was trying to save himself and you do about anything to do that and these two could of trusted Dale allot more than Baylor and Missy who will try to stab them both in the back.

Learn a lesson I guess they shall if one of them gets there butts voted out then they will know who they should of trusted .

So on that note be kind to one another and may your day or evening be awesome one where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...