Friday, October 17, 2014

Drew you actually thought you were KING of your tribe ha ha! GOOD BYE KID !!

I had to laugh at Drew when he was trying to haggle with Jeff about the flint that they found the one they thought they lost ha ha for the fishing gear YEA RIGHT! Oh yes he said was "Kingpin of his tribe and what they would do without him " ha ha! Or something in that nature close enough LOL! 

Drew comments



Drew was ignorant,cocky yes I said that :) and arrogant as well ! I love how he got blindsided to and I did not like how Keith was throwing Jermey under the bus like that about having the IDOL REALLY DUDE!?? Its like Jeff said you don't back-stab someone who has your back in this game and Keith kept opening his mouth like he knew this game and that was a first blah blah blah! Sorry he is next to go IMO he lost my support and I liked him Keith to thought he was pretty good guy but he goes and does this I think not!

All in all this kid was a joke found out he is a model so not all models are not like this kid at all but the fact is he is letting his "modeling and looks" go to his head! 

Tribe has spoken and they voted you out Drew hope your laughing now even my husband said you were cocky even at your exit speech to wow!

On that note be kind to one another and may your day or evening be a great one!

Kimberly TV Reality Mom

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...