Friday, October 24, 2014

Would they PLEASE VOTE OUT BAYLOR OR HER MOTHER MISSY MY GOD PEOPLE LOL!!!

Why in gods name did those two vote out Kelley??? Baylor opens her big mouth sorry but she does she is as ignorant and bad as her mother Missy!! Missy over there making 2 big pots of rice 2 x a day really?? No wonder the tribe she was on and no longer on has not enough food! Now she is over at the other tribe doing the same thing?? I don't blame Dale for being the way he is they eat one good meal of rice a day and fend most the time for themselves but none of them try to go out and fish or do anything.




This group is something else no strategizing at all like other seasons at all most of these people you can not tell me watched Survivor much at all they just put a bunch of people some who never seen the show or no nothing about it like Missy and Baylor OMG those two are driving me nuts now its mother and daughter! But to vote out Kelley Dale's daughter REALLY??? 

I am going to still watch this season because I do like some of the cast and want to see some of them to GO but by now with the next tribal that will be our first jury member great have to keep looking at Missy and Baylor the rest of the season :P

Oh well we shall see how this turns out I guess. Well on that note folks be kind to one another and may your day or evening be a great one where ever in the world you may live.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...