Thursday, August 21, 2014

Zing Bot Zing Bot oh boy

Zing Bot was hilarious as always last night even though Kathy Griffen was there it was pretty good show last night. I like her okay but not crazy about her to much JMO on this comedian anyhow. 

I felt bad for Zach though last night everyone blaming him for taking there things when it wasn't him and I feel BB Production should of stepped in on that IMO after the poor guy was just so down and about to cry. I've seen Zach do many things but last night was a first for him to seem like he was just giving up when he went to bed after the Veto meeting. You know everyone in that house has lied ,back-stabbed and everything else in there and the others have the odasity to say the things they said to Zach. Yes he has been a live wire and done allot of things but I realize now its part of his game but more importantly who he is he is just being real and giving it straight to the others.

If he goes tonight I Hope he drops the bomb on all them and throws them all under the bus execpt for Donny and Victoria are the only two who have been decent through this whole game.

Though if he goes tonight he may come back and if he does go tonight and then wins the battle to come back into the house OMG I hope he lets all hell break LOL!

Be kind to another hope your day is awesome where ever in the world you may live and pray for peace in the world someday we hope.

Kimberly
TV Reality Mom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Big Brother Celebrity cast ! ONE of them for me is OMG WHY!!

Celebrity Big Brother cast is here & for me one of the cast member is WHY IN GODS NAME is Big Brother thinking have this thing on!! I am...